Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hi I'm New To Blogger

I titled it Hi I'm New To Blogger because I might as well be! I haven't blogged in so long. It has been too long. So many new things have been going on. For starters I have a puppy, Wendy Darling. She is a miniature  schnauzer. I got her from my friend Gerson who lives down the street. I also now have some wonderful new friends, Marite and Diana. They just recently started coming to our church. Their family is starting a kindergarten daycare type of thing. It is called Chiquitin! You can pray for their success and the business's success. I am also going to Spanish classes. I am learning quite a bit. I am also breaking out of my shell and starting to talk without being shy. I still have a long way to go because I am quite shy when it comes to talking in a forgoing language. Who wouldn't be shy? I am so super excited about this Thursday. My friend, Marite, is coming over to learn how to make a cake and hang out. Also, her family invited the youth group of our church up to a city to spend the night and do some activities the next morning. That is on the 28th of November. A week or so ago my dad andI went to Lima. We went on a bus. An 18 hr bus ride. It was dreadful. The good news is that I got Invisalign. My teethies are gonna be all straight!! I am so loving Peru. God has answered my prayers and is giving me some good friends. Life is good.

(L to R) Cristhian, Gerson, Me, and Marite.
Wendy Darling
This is my dad and I on the bus
Our friend Cristhian. He has been out house guest for a while now. He is pretty awesome!!

A Peruvian sunset! Ours are quite majestic in the mountains.

1 Corinthians 13:13





No comments:

Post a Comment