Sunday, January 19, 2014

Adventure's Out There

Just like Charles Mump said  in "Up" Adventure is out there! Yesterday (1/18/14) we went to a birthday party for a one year old.I'm still not sure why they blare the music and put soooo much into this party that she won't even remember, but it was fun anyway! I got to eat.....CUY......yes I did it! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I even got a souvenir from that birthday party. A Cuy Claw. When the food part was over I just ripped its little foot off and wrapped it up and shoved it in my purse! As much as I enjoy my new life down here, I think about my old life every day(I'm not lying). I miss all the time at the beach with my friends! I miss the sleepovers with Sarah! I miss the Jr.High and the funny faces that some would make at me during Jr.High! Overall though, I really miss my church! Jesus has been working in me though, I have found many new friends and love my new home! Yes everything's completely and totally different to the point of laughing, but I so do enjoy it down here! I would really love to see my Jr.High down here some day!! (Hint hint) 

My cuy claw
Loving and missing these peoples!!! 
Had friends over and most def. lost at UNO !! I had more than half the deck in my hand lol! 
Nuff said! 
This verse really spoke to me right before we moved....Romans5:3-5 
HOPE





1 comment:

  1. Awe Hannah, Well you are dearly missed and not a day goes by when we dont think of you guys. ..ur pic is hanging on our fridge and I open it (the fridge) all the time...and pray for u. God is doing great things through u and ur family. Thanks for posting....and good job embracing the culture!!! ★★★♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete