Thursday, November 21, 2013

All Is Changing


Well, I haven't blogged in a long time. The time and ideas just don't seem to be there:) My title "All Is Changing" is because, well I'll just put it in list form
: My aunt and uncle get back tomorrow 
:The bible college kids(my friends) leave tomorrow and Saturday 
: I have made some new American friends (The Rice Family)
So Yeah, some stuff is changing:) 
In Peru I just can't seem to stay healthy:/  
I have been sick 4-6 times since moving and in the states.......well.....hadn't been sick in a LONG time!! I guess all those new germs just want to try me out :( So far, despite being sick (physically and home sickly) , Peru has been pretty nice!
I just can't believe how time flies! I hope to come and visit my home real soon 
Bye for now:) 

Here are some pics from my latest adventures
That's just how awesome we are!
Me and my friendsies!!
Trust me, I know 
My friend Jessica came to visit! 
Got to stream last Sundays service (CCSC) ( so miss it ) 
Guess what I'm sick again!!! 😷😡

The Lord has been working in my life and been carrying me through all my difficulties! Praise and Glory goes to Jesus!!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment